FLOWER GIRL 2.0

Hey guys, how are you? Lol how have you been? I know I know it's been what! a decade since my post, i'm just a lazy lifestyle blogger, but you can't blame me, hmmm school work, personal life and family, i'm still trying to balance the whole blogging, school thing, I read few books online about it, I even bought a book on how to build your blog in 30 days, so my blog is going to be LIT this year, hmm before I forget HAPPY NEW YEAR, I know it's a little late.
This year like I said my blog will be LIT, trust me, as a lifestyle blogger, I have looked into it and lifestyle covers a lot, like fashion, food, culture, news, gossip, relationship what have you, so I have decided to dab into all and also not all. I love fashion, everyone has a unique sense of fashion, so I will be sharing some of my fashion tips, also Food, o lordie I love food, I am a foodie, but am not fat, I am a size 6, maybe 4 can't really tell, anyway Food, cooking is a passion and sharing some tips won't be a bad idea. Culture is on the list too and finally relationship i.e family and friends, so guys get ready, it's going to be an amazing and fabulous year.
BE REAL AND A LITTLE PETTY.


Popular posts from this blog

THAT LITTLE BLACK DRESS (PERSONAL POST)

THE 7 "MUST HAVE JEANS" (FRIENDS)

NEVER TOO OLD FOR CAPRI SONNE