THAT LITTLE BLACK DRESS (PERSONAL POST)

I have grown through out the years (obviously i was suppose to), i made some mistakes, i went from stupid (naive) to older, still walking/working to wise mature me. There are a lot of things i'm still trying to understand as a young adult. I just got exposed to life and it's something. Trying to balance all i have learnt and understand in my new life. The funny thing is that as a newbee i'm getting it all wrong in some aspect sometimes i look at myself and say why? What are you doing? sometimes i make mistakes, i regret some mistakes and some i don't instead i thank God for it.There are so many things i'm beginning to realize and some of it i'm taking serious. Also there were so many things i counted or saw irrelevant but all of a sudden are relevant. I'm beginning to do some things that i don't do and i'm like "Hey, this is not me" but i do it.
Mistakes they say are good, as you grow older. You learn from it, but what if it happens again? I'm just saying if it happens again, you try not to do it again, this time be smarter but if it happens again to me it's plain stupidity. Sometimes i know what to do but i just refuse to do it or i act like i don't know or act ignorant or dumb. This new age comes with a heavy package. It's draining,. I'm at a point in my life right now that i'm grateful for but i need more, where i am is too tight, this age comes with a want for freedom, i sound ungrateful and greedy but i feel this way sometimes when i'm confused about if this is what i want or not. We all feel like this sometimes don't we? or is it just me?
I need a lift, everything is in slow motion right now. I know better days are coming i'm already tasting it LOL.
A lot of times i want something, somethings. I don't know how to combine my clothes and look dashing. I don't have nice heels, sneakers, hair, make up ( i'm on a no make up phase though), swim suit, girlfriends, even a boyfriend, a cool phone, laptop, headset, yeah i know i sound selfish, childish and seriously doesn't make sense to some degree but that's the "something, somethings" thoughts i want not need.
I'm a little black dress, i combine me in a very unique way, shy, strong, determined and simple. I have prioritise, i want to buy a camera and start planning my dream enterprise. A lot is at stake for me but i have one person i fall back on and that person is GOD and i'm grateful to him for everything. Bottom line is it's OK to allow yourself grow, fall and whatever but don't ignore the important things, don't get carried away FOCUS.
 I am a little black casual dress now but just for now, I will transform into an award winning dress "winks" just watch out "smiles".
DON'T ENVY OTHERS.


Popular posts from this blog

THE 7 "MUST HAVE JEANS" (FRIENDS)

NEVER TOO OLD FOR CAPRI SONNE